You will provide legal and compliance support in matters such as contract law, commercial law, intellectual property law, digital law and regulatory compliance.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating international contracts in English an French (license agreements, data agreements, etc.).
- Creating and updating standard contractual documents
- Legal, regulatory and jurisprudential monitoring in areas related to financial indices, digital assets, financial data, …
- Advising on products and services, including contract negotiation and documentation
- Advising on offering and marketing documents and new business initiatives
- Interpreting existing laws, rules, and regulations and advising on changes thereto
What we are looking for....
- Master’s Degree in law and at least 3 years of successful experience in a similar function
- Expert knowledge of commercial and contractual principles and best practices
- Prior experience in drafting and negotiating commercial agreement
- Strong interpersonal skills and results orientation to drive tasks to completion
- Ability and willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent written and spoken in English and French
- You want to join an innovative startup in the financial sector
- Financial services / Banking experience is preferrable
Compass is a young company that offers a significant evolution perspective to his employees.